MONTHLY WORKOUTS INCLUDE:
- 2 kb/db workouts (these should be the priority if you have access to weights!)
- 2 bodyweight workouts
- 2 warmup options
- All movements linked to an Exercise Library within Vimeo
The monthly lift plan is the perfect option for the runner looking to supplement their training to become a stronger, more resilient runner.
- Program duration is 4-5 weeks, with 2 workouts per week.
- The program will focus on total-body movements and revolve around KBs, DBs, bands, and balls.
- There is a new program each month, but you can start at any time. It’s sent via email and there are links to all movements.
- Also included is the LRP Strength Guide, so you can understand how to properly schedule the lift into your current running routine.
- While possible to do this program at home, the best way to get stronger is to lift heavier weights - so oftentimes full gym access is needed!