Customized lift coaching is for the runner looking to incorporate strength into their routine while also looking for coaching support, check-ins, and form checks. You also might be struggling through an injury and require a specialized program/modifications - in this case, 1:1 Strength is perfect for you.
With 1:1 coaching, this is what you receive:
- Video evaluation.
- Strength programs (typically 4-5 weeks of duration) revolving around kettlebells, dumbbells, bands, and balls. On occasion, will add in barbell work, pending athlete training age and gym accessibility.
- The programs are designed to progress you in strength through each phase - whether you're pre-season, in-season, or post-season
- Customized strength calendar sent via the TrueCoach app, where you will see videos to each movement and have the ability to upload yourself doing the exercises.
- Coach check-ins within the TrueCoach app and unlimited email access to coaching support
- 3 month minimum commitment required. Billing runs on a recurring monthly basis and athlete must give at least 1 month notice before deciding to terminate.